Intervista a 5PRO Studio

Eventi, interviste e raduni del nostro forum.
fulvio
Site Admin

Intervista a 5PRO Studio

Messaggioda fulvio » 14/02/2017, 14:12

Una delle aziende più floride sul mercato negli ultimi tempi è senza ombra di dubbio la "5PRO Studio" la quale in vista del “Wonder Festival Winter”, che prenderà il via il giorno 19 febbraio, si è scatenata in un susseguirsi di news e anteprime giornaliere. Sfruttando l'onda dell'entusiasmo scatenato dalle news rilasciate dall'azienda il nostro amico e co fondatore di MetalRobot e Gokin "Kengiu" ha intervistato "Typhoon Kim" direttore esegutivo della 5PRO Studio.
Kengiu
First at all, thank you so much for you courtesy.
Who are you (introduce yourself)? How does 5prostudio company and what are your mission?

I am Typhoon Kim
I am a figure designer in Korea and a head of 5PRO. 5PROSTUDIO is a 10 year old manufacturer in Korea.
Our slogan is ‘We make what we want to have’

Kengiu
You are a new emerging company. What do you expect for the future?

Typhoon Kim
In fact, we are not a startup company. We have been making figures for 10 years in Korea and have been working prototypes to Japanese companies. Now, we wanted to make our products by our name, so we made an active publicity

Kengiu
Are you going to produce robot / other modular / transformable in the future?

Typhoon Kim
We are aiming for an action figure. Most designers are Transformer fanatics. The transformation robot is a man's romance.

Kengiu
Your first product was "Astroganger". Are you satisfied with the pre-orders? Will come out a metallic version or a fake version "Astroganger"?

Typhoon Kim
The first order of 'Astro' was more than expected. We are satisfied because it seems to be a good start. 'Metalic' will be released. 'Fake' is still under consideration. 'Fake' just made fun. But if you have a lot of customers you want, I will consider launching.

Kengiu
In Italy and many other countries people love some subjects of Go Nagai. In this regard, you are going or plan to produce as Gokin Kotetsu Jeeg or other?

Typhoon Kim
We also love 'Nagai Go'. We are always waiting for Bandai products. We have not had any discussions with 'Dynamic Pro' of 'Nagai Go'. But there are many works we want to try.

Kengiu
You have shown in the picture several very interesting models with spectacular design. Are you going to show them all at Wonder Festival?

Typhoon Kim
Yes. Our works will be stand in the WF 2017 winter. But these are not all products. We made things we want to make. Of these, the ones that are popular are likely to be commercialized

Kengiu
We have seen the getter 1, 2 and 3. There is chance or plan to see other Getter robot like for example "Getter Dragon"?

Typhoon Kim
Not yet. This is also a sensitive question. The first thing to do is obtain a license. It is not that we can make it unconditionally.

Kengiu
We have seen Poseidon "Babil Junior" . This product come out with a complete set including all the characters?

Typhoon Kim
It is the same as the answer to question 7

Kengiu
You have shown the robot "Taekwon 5". Are you going to present it to the Wonder Festival, and to produce it as "Gokin"?

Typhoon Kim
'TaekwonV' will be released a 64cm soft vinyl product in this summer. Gokin is under development

Kengiu
You will be at the Wonder Festival. There will be special surprises or particular products? Is possible you give us a preview or anticipations? Finally, you have a message for the fans of our forums that follow with great interest and admiration your products?

Typhoon Kim
There is little that can be done because we have to make it before the 'WF' event. What we are making this time is the works that show what we really want to make in 10 years.
But this can tell. We are concentrating our efforts on commercialization of 'tatsunoko production'. In addition to this, we are developing classical robots and transformational robots

have never been to Italy before. But this time I had a dream. I want to travel to Italy and want to talk with Italian hobbyists. It's all thanks to you guys.

I write this last line when writing a letter to a thankful customer in Korea.

"I will repay you with a good product."
Un giorno la paura bussò alla porta, il coraggio si alzò e andò ad aprire e vide che non c'era nessuno.
Cit.Martin Luther King

Actarus77
Utente

Re: Intervista a 5PRO Studio

Messaggioda Actarus77 » 14/02/2017, 14:59

Grande ragazzi!

SchumyGo
Utente

Messaggioda SchumyGo » 14/02/2017, 15:28

magnifica intervista! faccio i migliori auguri a Kim per rendere reali i suoi sogni...questa è vera passione...TUTTE le case dovrebbero prendere esempio senza sfornare prodotti freddi privi di anima...

fred77
Moderatore Globale

Messaggioda fred77 » 14/02/2017, 15:29

Grandissima iniziativa! complimenti a tutti!!!
Tutti i diritti riservati
https://www.gokin.it/forum/
Blog: https://www.gokin.it

www.zoneofhobbies.it

green terror 72
Utente

Messaggioda green terror 72 » 14/02/2017, 15:38

Bravi bravi grazie :mrgreen:

fred77
Moderatore Globale

Messaggioda fred77 » 14/02/2017, 15:56

E non solo.. dà una grande NEWS!! si concentreranno sui personaggi (a noi tanto cari) della Tatsunoko!! oltre a robot famosi trasformabili e non!
Poi ha speso bellissime parole per noi collezionisti/hobbisti italiani. Ringrazio il maestro Kim e 5prostudio per la consueta disponibilità! tra i personaggi Tatsunoko ci sta anche yattodetaman e il daikyojin (kingstar)!! mi sa tanto che ne vedremo delle belle! :mrgreen:
Tutti i diritti riservati
https://www.gokin.it/forum/
Blog: https://www.gokin.it

www.zoneofhobbies.it

daiko
Utente

Messaggioda daiko » 14/02/2017, 16:26

Siete grandii !!!!
Immagine

TommyGo!!
Utente

Messaggioda TommyGo!! » 14/02/2017, 17:06

Bravissimi!!!
...è per queste iniziative che questo forum è il meglio che c'è....:D :D

Tiger II
Utente

Messaggioda Tiger II » 14/02/2017, 17:17

Non ho parole!!!
Grande Ken!!!!

Nico79
Utente

Messaggioda Nico79 » 14/02/2017, 18:38

Grande intervista e grandi news!
Bravi ragazzi!

kengiu
Moderatore Globale

Messaggioda kengiu » 14/02/2017, 19:02

Raramente ho trovato una persona cosi' cordiale nel rispondere ad alcune domande , ovviamente non poteva sbottonarsi piu' di tanto ma si capisce che vogliono fare tante cose , i tatsunoko e' una bella anticipazione . Un rigraziamento personale a freed ktratos daiko e tommy per l'aiuto !

lgatt1
Utente

Messaggioda lgatt1 » 14/02/2017, 21:15

Grandi.

Kratos74_
Utente

Messaggioda Kratos74_ » 14/02/2017, 22:12

Grande just

Nico79
Utente

Messaggioda Nico79 » 14/02/2017, 22:44

Ancora complimenti ragazzi, e bravo Just!
Io sto gia sognando kyashan fatto da loro!

etnad
Utente

Messaggioda etnad » 14/02/2017, 23:06

interessantissima notizia, e dalle immagini del loro lavoro promettono molto bene!
Super complimenti a Giust e mi pare di aver capito anche freed ktratos daiko e tommy !
MITICI!! Grazie ragazzi!

Torna a “GOKIN JOURNAL”